Image Map

30.7.14

Medieval Festivities

On Sunday, Ben and I decided to visit Bitche, France (yes, it's funny). The town was holding its annual medieval festival and who doesn't love a medieval festival. Especially in a part of the world where it isn't necessary to build a fake castle. And so we went to France. I believe Ben actually said, "So we'll feed Mac after church and then drive to France." Add that to the things-I-never-thought-I'd-hear category. It was about an hour away and a lovely way to spend an afternoon. Enjoy the pictures!
















4 comments :

  1. Gorgeous photographs! I hope you picked up some of that delicious-looking honey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did! Thanks for the feedback. Hope you are doing really well!

      Delete
  2. Amanda, I'm loving your posts! You're such a good writer, and your photos are terrific!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mom! I really, really appreciate it!

      Delete